3564Re: [SilmarillionWritersGuild] Help: Beta Resources?

  • Shannon
    Jan 4, 2014

      On 1/4/2014 6:52 PM, heartofoshun@... wrote:

      I am not likely to offer to Beta a Second Age vampire, dark fic. I kind of hooked on First Age heroic and hopeless Noldor trying to do the right thing over and over! Other people think there is no right thing for them and would prefer to see all of those types begin by jumping into an open volcano instead of ending it there, if you know what I mean.