      From: Rhapsody <rhapsody74@...>
      To: SWG <SilmarillionWritersGuild@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tue, Dec 31, 2013 3:59 pm
      Subject: [SilmarillionWritersGuild] SWG site is down for the moment

      Hi all,

      we just wanted to give you a heads up as to why our archive & site is
      down at the moment. Our host has reported that they have issues
      regarding their data center's network connectivity and many sites hosted
      by them are down at the moment. They have a team of admins working on as
      we speak, so hopefully full service will be restored later this day.

      Rhapsody
      (who is keeping her fingers crossed)
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic