3550My Slashy Valentine 2014- Last call for sign-ups!

  • Red
    Dec 21, 2013
      My Slashy Valentine 2014 (Tolkien fandom, all Ages, FPS only) sign-ups end
      tomorrow at midnight. If you would like to receive a special story tailored to
      your prompts and write a reciprocal story for someone else, sign up now while
      it is still open!

      Important Dates:
      Sign-up period: December 11 - December 22
      Assignments to be distributed no later than December 28
      Deadline for first-time participants: February 1, 2014
      Deadline for returning participants: February 8, 2014
      Archive opens: February 14, 2014

      Head on over to here for the rules and sign-up link:
      http://slashy-santa.livejournal.com/75260.html

      We'd love to have you!

      Red, the Slashy Mod

      --
      A life is a mosaic, crafted from the tiny pieces of what you do each day, every day.