tea for kids and adults

  • Michele Wininger
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009

           Tea from feathers class

      Hi-cTea HIgh in flavonoids,naturally biochelated so all nutrients are readily assimilated.Strengthens the cardiovascular and endocrine systems.Good for both nursing moms and babies.

      Hi-C Tea

       pinch cinnamon chips
      1/2 ounce hibiscus flowers

      1/2 part organge peel
      1/2 ounce lemongrass
      1/2 ounce Rose hips
      1/2 ounce  spearmint
      1/2 ounce Nettle

      I add dont have to but it makes it easier for me all in one for my girls to drink

       1 /2 ounce alfafa
      1/4 ounce red clover
      1/4 ounce echinacea
      1/4 ounce burdock root
      all help boost immune system

      Mineral Tea
      1/2 ounceHibiscus
      1/4 ounce rosehip
      1/2 ounce Oatstraw
      1/4 ounce Horsetail
      1/4 ounce red clover
      1/2 ounce alfalfa
      1/2 ounce nettles
      1/4 ounce red rasberry
      Drink 3 times a day

      I make a gallon or you can make a pint boil the water then add herbs and let steep for 30 to 45 mins.I put a lid on for that time.Then strain into your jar and add agave or stevia or honey or maple syrup to sweeten it.

      Then I add my raw apple cider vinegar 1/2 cup or can do less .You can not taste it and what a great way to get it into you kids and you.

      This from rosemary gladstar book

                    CALMING AND RELAXING TEA

      2 PARTS OATSTRAW
      1 PART CATNIP

      1 PART ROSE PETALS

      2 PARTS CHAMOMILE
      2 PARTS LEMON BALM
      1/2 PART ST JOHNS-WORT

      THEN ADD YOUR SWEETENER
      SAFE FOR KIDS TO
      do the same as above tea with boiling and all

                   RESPIRATORY TONIC TEA

      1 PART RED CLOVER
      1 PART MULLEIN
      1 PART COLTSFOOT
      2 PARTS LEMONGRASS
      4 PARTS ROSE HIPS
      4 PARTS FENNEL
      1PART CALENDULA

      DO SAME AS ABOVE WITH MAKING TEA

      Fevers aspirin and Tylenol Prolong illness via supressing inferferon .

      Herbs work 3 ways
      To maintain fever so it will not go too high-yarrow,elder,chamomile

      Support the fever and move it through its course-cayenne,ginger
      Supress-aspen,willow.poplar buts,meadowsweet
      Soothers -nursing,rocking,singing,holding,foot massage w/vinegar or soak in linen and wrap around feet.
      Echinecea
      garlic oil
      ginger foot bath
      hot lemonade,
      elder at 1 drop p/pound body weight balances mechanism that regulates temp,lowers the fever and makes you sweat
      pansy flower tea w/headache(salicylates)
      yarrow,ginger ,lower fever

      Strep throat
      Natural anitbiotic
      echinacea acts as a natural antibiotic because it quickly heals infection and inflammations.It does this by stimulating the bodys ability to fight off disease-causing bacteria.
      Goldenseal      natural  antibiotic

      raw apple cider vinegar natural antibiotic,enzyme and helps with dehydration. drink 3 times a day in your tea mixture.It will help fight infection lower fever.Put in bath water 1 cup

       Herbs that help with sore throat or strep  elder ,echinacea,
      licorice,slippery elm,
      raw   and dry ginger and garlic,
      collidal silver,grapeseed extract
      vitamin c

      Probiotics (primal defense  garden of life)helps keep system strong and best taken if taking antibiotics.Should keep taking when on antibiotics .I would take more probiotics if on antibiotics so the body can fight infection antibiotic lower the immune system so when something else attacks it it can not fight.It kill the good bacteria and bad.

      Omega 3 and cod liver help immune system.I take everyday.It also helps brain power helps with memory loss,with depression learning disablity .We dont get enough omega3 which can be found in salmon.

      Perfect food or perfect food berry Will make sure kids and adults get all there veggies and has things in there to keep system strong.

      Raw apple cider vinegar. bragg brand

      supplements

      honey gardens can get a mount hope or bashes

      great immune booster and has cough syrup,  liver booster and i like elderberry extract www.honeygardens.com

      God bless you all

      michele

    • saxony01