Welcome to SiliconeKids

  • Rogene
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 5, 2005
      Welcome to SiliconeKids,

      I hope we can find ways/means to help families and kids affected by
      silicone implants! I am fortunate that I did not get implants until
      after my children were born. With so many women getting breast
      implants in their late teens and early twenties, I'm afraid this
      group will be needed as much, if not more, in the future than it is
      today.

      The reason I've stayed active in the support arena for breast
      implants originated from the first support meeting I attended over
      eleven years ago. There I watched as several young mothers learned,
      for the first time, that the unusual illnesses their children were
      suffering from were shared by the children of other implanted mothers.

      The shock and guilt I witnessed that day is something I will never
      forget. Even now, women are not being warned that their decision to
      get breast implants may result in life-altering illnesses for their
      unborn children. Until the FDA stops the sale of breast implants,
      doctors, and their patients, are lead to believe that breast implants
      must be safe. WRONG! One way to relieve negative feeling is to take
      action. . . And this is the place to do so!

      The goal of this group is to bring parents together to share their
      experiences and try to find help for the children. Please join in
      with your experiences and questions. With God's help and blessing, we
      will find the way!

      Hugs and prayers for all,

      Rogene
    • daryljean35
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 6, 2005
        I love this Rogene-Thank you so much for doing this-I'll type more
        when my 3 year old is sleeping-Love, Daryl

        --- In SiliconeKids@yahoogroups.com, "Rogene" <saxony01@y...> wrote:

        > Welcome to SiliconeKids,
        >
        > I hope we can find ways/means to help families and kids affected
        by
        > silicone implants! I am fortunate that I did not get implants
        until
        > after my children were born. With so many women getting breast
        > implants in their late teens and early twenties, I'm afraid this
        > group will be needed as much, if not more, in the future than it
        is
        > today.
        >
        > The reason I've stayed active in the support arena for breast
        > implants originated from the first support meeting I attended over
        > eleven years ago. There I watched as several young mothers
        learned,
        > for the first time, that the unusual illnesses their children were
        > suffering from were shared by the children of other implanted
        mothers.

        > The shock and guilt I witnessed that day is something I will never
        > forget. Even now, women are not being warned that their decision
        > get breast implants may result in life-altering illnesses for
        their
        > unborn children. Until the FDA stops the sale of breast implants,
        > doctors, and their patients, are lead to believe that breast
        implants
        > must be safe. WRONG! One way to relieve negative feeling is to
        take
        > action. . . And this is the place to do so!
        >
        > The goal of this group is to bring parents together to share their
        > experiences and try to find help for the children. Please join in
        > with your experiences and questions. With God's help and blessing,
        we
        > will find the way!
        >
        > Hugs and prayers for all,
        >
        > Rogene
      • Rogene S
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 6, 2005
          Hi Daryl,

          I'm so glad you joined us! I'd love to post your son's
          history! . . . Maybe we can find some answers!

          I've been looking for information regarding the kids .
          .. I'm shocked at the bad information out there! Most
          would have you think that silicone isn't going to get
          into the milk, and if it did, there's no proof it
          would hurt the kids!

          Wrong, wrong, WRONG!

          Love,

          Rogene
        • beavendawn
          Message 4 of 8 , Apr 5 6:59 AM
            --- In SiliconeKids@yahoogroups.com, "Rogene" <saxony01@y...> wrote:

            > Welcome to SiliconeKids,
            >
            > I hope we can find ways/means to help families and kids affected by
            > silicone implants! I am fortunate that I did not get implants until
            > after my children were born. With so many women getting breast
            > implants in their late teens and early twenties, I'm afraid this
            > group will be needed as much, if not more, in the future than it is
            > today.
            >
            > The reason I've stayed active in the support arena for breast
            > implants originated from the first support meeting I attended over
            > eleven years ago. There I watched as several young mothers learned,
            > for the first time, that the unusual illnesses their children were
            > suffering from were shared by the children of other implanted
            mothers.

            > The shock and guilt I witnessed that day is something I will never
            > forget. Even now, women are not being warned that their decision to
            > get breast implants may result in life-altering illnesses for their
            > unborn children. Until the FDA stops the sale of breast implants,
            > doctors, and their patients, are lead to believe that breast
            implants
            > must be safe. WRONG! One way to relieve negative feeling is to take
            > action. . . And this is the place to do so!
            >
            > The goal of this group is to bring parents together to share their
            > experiences and try to find help for the children. Please join in
            > with your experiences and questions. With God's help and blessing,
            we
            > will find the way!
            >
            > Hugs and prayers for all,
            >
            > Rogene

            Hi Rogene great site for the kids suffering I will pass on any
            mothers I get to your site love Dawn siliconesurvivors.co.uk
          • dawn beaven
            Message 5 of 8 , Apr 5 7:32 AM

              Message 6 of 8 , Apr 5 7:57 AM
                Dear Dawn,

                I'm so happy that you've joined us.

                Do you know Sue? She's in the UK too.

                Love,

                Rogene
              • dawn beaven
                Message 7 of 8 , Apr 5 9:35 AM
                  which sue? love dawn ps have spoken to you before iM from siliconesurvivors
                  have been going five years in uk. have Lupus and crohns and raynards and
                  sticky blood no kids implants out six years ago shame Jordan doesnt open her
                  eyes love d

                  >From: Rogene S <saxony01@...>
                  >To: SiliconeKids@yahoogroups.com
                  >Subject: Re: [SiliconeKids] Re: Welcome to SiliconeKids
                  >Date: Tue, 5 Apr 2005 07:57:02 -0700 (PDT)
                  >
                  >Dear Dawn,
                  >
                  >I'm so happy that you've joined us.
                  >
                  >Do you know Sue? She's in the UK too.
                  >
                  >Love,
                  >
                  >Rogene

                • Rogene S
                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 5 5:39 PM
                    Hi Dawn,

                    Sue Gibbens is a member.

                    You sound as though you would benefit from Yahoo's
                    SalineSupport group. If you're interested, I'll send
                    you and invitation. We already have one lady named
                    Dawn, so maybe you can find a way to modify your name
                    so we can keep you straight!

                    The group isn't limited to saline implanted women.
                    Most of our ladies are learning ways to get much
                    better.

                    Hugs,

                    Rogene