Re: Tonites Sierra Foothills Ride Cancelled

  • Shelley Marenka
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 24, 2010
      Hello Friends,

      There won't be a ride tonite because of the heat.  I've had several cancellations and some are going up to ride Spicer.  If you are interested in doing that you can give me a call for details.  530-864-7891

      Sorry about the change in schedule.  Stay COOL!!

      Coach Shelley

      PS Hope to see some of you this weekend on the Ebbetts Pass ride courses.  There is still room in our "day Camps" if you would like to join us!!  Just give me a call!

      On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:26 PM, <SierraFoothillsCycling@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Reminder from: SierraFoothillsCycling Yahoo! Group

      Title: Sierra Foothills Group Ride

      Date: Tuesday August 24, 2010
      Time: 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Location: Murphys-Meet at Black Bart Theatre Parking Lot
      Notes: Group ride led by Coach Shelley. Come on out and join us! Enjoy the camaraderie of other local cyclists; get free training advice and have some fun! Beginners to avid cyclists are welcome. Several re-groups and turn around points so you choose your mileage. Rolling hills to hills.
      Meeting location may change from week to week.

      Helmets required

      Edit reminder options

      Shelley Marenka, USA Cycling Coach
      Get On Your MARK Cycling Adventures
      California Alps Cycling Tours, Coaching, Bike Skills Clinics, Wine Bike Tours
      (209) 890-6244, (530) 864-7891

      LIKE GetOnYourMARK at
      www.facebook.com/GetOnYourMARK

      Website:www.GetOnYourMARK.com