New-Never Ridden...Litespeed Icon frame and fork 54cm for sale

  • Shelley Smail
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      A friend of mine needs to sell this one.  If you are interested zip me an email and I'll get you in touch.  Feel free to pass the email along.
      Thanks Friends,
      Shelley

      Hey Shelley. Hope you are doing well. Listen, I am in a bind and need to get the word out.
      I recently bought a Litespeed Icon frame and fork and didn't realize until I put the bike together that I bought the wrong size. I need to sell this brand new frame and fork asap! Can you ask around? I'll pay for shipping! ... It's a 54cm or medium frame. It has white striping and a white Easton fork. I paid $3700 and am willing to take best offer. Know anyone who might be interested?

      --
      Shelley Marenka Smail
      Get On Your MARK