Early Season Training and Century Riding

  • Shelley Smail
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hello Friends,

      Here are a couple of articles for you to get you thinking, and more importantly, inspired to "get outside" on your bikes!!
      I'll be posting a weekly workout for you all, so keep an eye out on your emails and let me know how YOUR training is going!

      because lifes a great ride....

      Coach Shelley :)

      Shelley Marenka Smail
      Founder and  Coach
      GetOnYourMARK®
      USA Cycling Coach
      Specializing in On-Line Coaching, Program Design and Skills Instruction
      GetOnYourMARK.com