Pancake Ride Sunday 7/1/12

  • Shelley Marenka
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2012

      Heres a note from Phil if you'd like to join the group!
      Best,
      carpe Diem,
      Coach Shelley

      Hi everyone,

      I am planning on doing the pancake ride From Eugene to Knight Ferry on this coming Sunday.  I plan on doing the long version of about 38 miles total and will leave Eugene at about 0800 on Sunday.  Any one that wants to do the shorter version of about 26 miles total would gather at Eugene and leave at about 0850.

      We would get to the breakfast at about the same time and then return to Eugene together.

      Please let me know if you would like to join me (us?)

      Phill Hoxie
      Murphys

      --
      Shelley Marenka
      USA Certified Cycling Coach & Fitness Expert

      Riding a bicycle is an act of the heart, pure joy in my day, and is good for the body and the mind....