Arnold Rim Trail Building. Saturday, October 8.

  • brouwers.kevin
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      I would like to be there next Saturday for the 10/8 trail building day.  Is it still scheduled?--And where will we be working?

      May 2011 A.R.T. Photos: http://www.kpbrouwers.com/art.asp

      NOAA/NWS shows rain on the way.  The forecast does not extend through Saturday.  It looks to clear up before the 8th.

      Does anybody use this events page? http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=236146043081887

      How did it go on 9/22?

      Thanks, Kevin