Re: [SiCKDesigns] Daily Freebie, Please read

  • margaret wynkoop
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 1 3:02 AM
      Please send me your free design. Thank you so much for
      all the beautiful designs you have given us on your
      hourly designs. Thank you. Margaret

      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 1 3:53 AM

        --
        Had to get rid of the kids.....the cat was allergic.

      • Edith Farminer
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 1 4:09 AM
          As I am in the Uk and just seen your kind offer to post the parrot book mark
          , I wonder if you would be so kind as to post this to me.
          I did love the look of it and tried several times, right until bed time.
          Thank you so much for the freebies anyway.
          Kindest regards from the Uk
          Edith

          >From: "Rob" <robnewt@...>
          >To: SiCKDesigns@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [SiCKDesigns] Daily Freebie, Please read
          >Date: Wed, 01 Aug 2007 00:27:55 -0000
          >
          >OK...
          >
          >Looks as though we are not gonna be successful in fixing the website
          >today.....Soooooooooooooooooo <taking a deep breath>
          >
          >Email me and I will send it to you.
          >
          >Some of you have already posted to this list about not being able to
          >download it and I have sent it to you. I did not send these messages
          >through to the group because they were more or less....just for
          >me....as information.
          >
          >However, because I sent it to many people at once, it may show up in
          >your spam folder....
          >
          >PLEASE CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER! :)
          >
          >The subject is :
          >Designs By Sick July 31 Daily Freebie
          >
          >and my email is:
          >
          >robnewt@...
          >
          >So......again, taking a deep breath, knowing I am asking for a lot of
          >work here...<grin> if you email me before midnight (when the design
          >would normally change) I will send you the parrot bookmark design.
          >
          >Please have patience with me....as there are quite a few of you! :)
          >
          >Huggers,
          >Rob
          >Moderator

        • Rob Newton
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 1 4:55 AM

            --
            Had to get rid of the kids.....the cat was allergic.

          • Carol Craven
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 1 4:58 AM
              Dear Rob i managed to download the sunbonnet design you have for today
              but ive tried a lot of times to download the parrot bookmark and it
              wont download.
              kind regards Carol

              [moderator's note; Carol, I tried to email the design to you, but it bounced. Please let me know what to do.
              Rob
              Moderator]
            • zedgirl
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 1 2:34 PM
                I have been trying to download the parrot bookmark too. There is an
                error and it repeatedly says file not found on server. Plus all the
                error messages are above the picture of the parrot bookmark on the
                download page. I would love this parrot bookmark if I could get it.

                Thank you for all that you do to make this a great group!

                -Kathy
              • recipenut2000
                Message 7 of 9 , Aug 1 3:13 PM
                  It happened to me yesterday and today, until a few mintues ago, now
                  it's fixed and I was finally able to download it. Try it! I hope it
                  works for you, too!

                  --- In SiCKDesigns@yahoogroups.com, zedgirl <zedgirl@...> wrote:

                  > I have been trying to download the parrot bookmark too. There is
                  an
                  > error and it repeatedly says file not found on server. Plus all
                  the
                  > error messages are above the picture of the parrot bookmark on the
                  > download page. I would love this parrot bookmark if I could get it.
                  >
                  > Thank you for all that you do to make this a great group!
                  >
                  > -Kathy

                • Paula Sadowski
                  Message 8 of 9 , Aug 1 3:47 PM
                    I just got the Parrot bookmark from Monday to download. Whatever you did
                    seems to be working.
                    Thanks for all the great designs. Paula