Hi I just ordered SewArt and Sewwhat Pro

  • Laura
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2013
      I'm having an issue adding user font in pro... but they add in Sewwhat regular. Any advice? (yes they are TTF)

      Laura
    • Jolene Ehret
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 3, 2013
        If you have any questions about Sew What Pro and Sew What you need to
        direct them to the folks at sandscomputing. they are extremely
        helpful. They have a Yahoo group and are spot on with assistance.
        You got a question just as them. They have helps on the website and
        other places listed. Cheers Jolene