Re: [SiCKDesigns] We need testers - and mod note

  • Judy Hawkins
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 11, 2012
      Rob,

      I have a dumb question. What is considered high resolution?
      Judy in Ga.

      [moderator's note" Hi Judy - your scanner has different settings - text only, grayscale - we need designs scanned at hig res, picture quality or 300 dpi.
      Hope this helps!
      hugz
      rob
      moderator]

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 14, 2012
        Do you have need for any 4x4 testing?

        [moderator's note:
        We ask that all testers be able to stitch at least a 5x7 as oft times, both sizes are included in one set.

        hugz
        rob
        moderator]