ladies and gents I ned your experience

  • ladyj11347@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 10, 2012
      I have a chance to purchase a pr600. it is 8 yrs. old comes with fast
      frames and PE Designs, all the hoops, thread and stabelizer. she is asking
      5500 for it. Does this sound like a good deal?? I know nothing about the 6
      needle machine.
      Thanks for your help
      Linda J

    • Star Weatherston
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 11, 2012
        It is a Brother machine, right? I would contact the company to find out
        what it is worth being 8 years old. I work on a 15 needle machine with 6
        heads and it is so nice to not have to stop and keep changing thread!! you
        set up your thread colors. place them in the computer and after everything
        is ready, you can push the go button and do something else instead of
        standing over it waiting for the next color to stop the machine so you can
        change that one needle machine. Some day when I have some money, I want to
        buy me a two head with 15 needles on each head machine and then teach
        people how to use it. :o)

        On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 6:28 PM, <ladyj11347@...> wrote:

        > **
        >

        > I have a chance to purchase a pr600. it is 8 yrs. old comes with fast
        > frames and PE Designs, all the hoops, thread and stabelizer. she is asking
        > 5500 for it. Does this sound like a good deal?? I know nothing about the 6
        > needle machine.
        > Thanks for your help
        > Linda J

        Star!!