Re: [SiCKDesigns] Re: Anyone live in Atlanta? - FYI - My OT request - and mod note

  • Taffy Paul
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 14, 2012
      Rob

      I'm not sure this would work but it's worth a try to ask someone if they can do it. How about using direct-to-garment printing. I think it is nicer than screen printing but I'm not sure if the fabric she wants to use will work. I've been to some trade shows and the DTG printers are awesome - it prints directly to the fabric and does need to be heat pressed to set. I don't know anyone offhand who has one but a large embroidery or screen printing business may be able to direct your friend to where she can find someone to do it. Hope this is another option she can use.

      Taffy Paul

    • Rob Newton
      Message 2 of 10 , Mar 23, 2012
        Thank you, Taffy! :)