Archaeological Technicians needed near Cincinnati, Ohio

  • Jeff Plunkett
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001

      Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc. is currently seeking to hire several Archaeological Technicians for a large, archaeological project in Lawrenceburg, Indiana. This is an ongoing project that is expected to last into 2002 (depending on the weather). Pay is $10.00/hour with $20.00 per diem. We are currently on a 5-day workweek (Monday through Friday) and will provide single occupancy motel rooms during the week.

      Interested applicants should send a resume with references to:

      Jeffrey A. Plunkett

      Landmark Archaeological & Environmental Services, Inc.

      518 South Main Street

      Sheridan, Indiana 46069

      (317) 758-9301 [Phone]

      (317) 758-9322 [Fax]

      plunkett@... [Email]

      P.S. We have recently cleaned out our old resume file, so if you have previously sent us your resume and are interested in these positions please resend your information.