IMMEDIATE FIELD TECH OPENINGS IN MIDDLE TENNESSEE

  • Ezell, Ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4, 2001
      TRC Garrow Associates, Inc. has immediate openings for archaeological field
      technicians at our Nashville, Tenn. office. Field Technicians should be
      experienced and have a Bachelor's Degree in Anthropology or related field.
      Fieldwork on multiple projects is expected to last into the early winter and
      beyond.

      Pay rates are competetive and fieldwork per diem is 25.00/day. Lodging is
      provided during the work week on out of town projects. Persons currently
      living in the Nashville/middle Tennessee area are especially encouraged to
      reply.

      If you have recently submitted a resume, please resubmit an updated resume
      and indicate dates of availability.

      Please email or fax you resume to:

      Ray Ezell
      Archaeologist