Archaeology Staff – Nevada

  • che_vader
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Environmental Planning Group, LLC is an interdisciplinary environmental planning and landscape architecture firm headquartered in Phoenix, AZ with regional offices in Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Boise, and Denver. EPG offers services in environmental planning, landscape architecture, biological and cultural resources, public involvement, GIS, graphic design, and environmental compliance.

      We are seeking resumes from qualified archaeologists to fill various positions in our Las Vegas (Henderson), NV office for current and upcoming projects. Field technicians will have a B.A., and mid-level and senior candidates will possess an M.A. or Ph.D. in Anthropology. Prefer applicants with Great Basin experience, and those who may be permitted to conduct archaeological investigations on BLM lands in southern Nevada. Experience in southern California a plus. Salaries and pay rates will be commensurate with experience. We are an EOE.

      Please visit our website at: www.epgaz.com. Applicants should send a cover letter and current CV to jobs@... or fax them to (602) 956-4374.