WSA, Inc. - Austin, Texas - Field Technicians for Immediate Hire

  • hrwsainc
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 14, 2012
      William Self Associates, Inc. (WSA) is a well-respected and established full service cultural resources management firm operating throughout the western and southern U.S. WSA is currently looking for 3-5 Field Technicians for immediate hire in our Austin, Texas office. Experience in linear survey and shovel test excavation is preferred.

      As the positions we will be filling occur in the immediate central and south Texas area, individuals with both residence and experience in central and south Texas will have first consideration. Field Technicians should have a minimum of a B.A. degree and 3+ months of supervised and documented fieldwork. Crew Chief experience and experience excavating and recording test units a plus.

      WSA offers very competitive salary paid hourly with (typically) a 9-hour work day, and lodging/perdiem when applicable. In addition, we provide a stimulating and friendly work environment where our staff is appreciated for being part of a successful team of professionals who meet our clients needs in a safety-conscious environment.

      For immediate consideration, please submit cover letter (indicating availability), resume (with references) and salary history to:

      WSA, Inc. Personnel/Human Resources ("RE: Austin Field Techs")
      Email: personnel@...
      www.williamself.com

      EOE/M/F/D/V