VERSAR – seeking local arch technicians, Phase I work in northern VA, $14/hour

  • williamson_e2
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2011
      Versar, Inc. of Springfield, Virginia, is seeking archaeological field technicians for two Phase I surveys in northern Virginia. The first project, located at Civil War-era Fort Ethan Allen in Arlington County, will include shovel testing, metal detection, and limited test unit excavation. Fieldwork is anticipated to begin mid-November and will include up to one week of work. The second project, located at Langley Park in Fairfax County, will include shovel testing only. Fieldwork is anticipated to begin in December and will include up to two weeks of work. Pay rate is $14.00 per hour.

      BA/BS degree, archaeological field school, and prior Phase I experience required. Local applicants preferred (no per diem available for either project).

      If interested in either project, please email or fax your C.V. along with contact info for two references to: CR@.../703-642-6810 (fax).

      Mackenzie Caldwell Rohm
      Versar, Inc.
      Springfield, Virginia