Cemetery relocation projects in Tennessee and Kentuck - $10-$12/hr

  • dansallen@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2009
      Cumberland Research Group, Inc. is looking for 2-3 techs for several Phase I , Phase II , and cemetery relocation projects in Tennessee and Kentucky starting the week of 12/7/09.  Pay rate is $10-12 per hour DOE.  Preference given to techs local to Nashville area.  Per diem and lodging will be provided for out-of-region/state projects.  Please send CV's to Dan Allen at dansallen@...   dansallen - at - comcast.net