Crew Positions

  • Peter Primavera
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 2, 2009

      CRCG has openings for field technicians to start immediately in southern New Jersey .

      The project for which we are currently hiring is for commuters only – no per diem will be provided and employees must provide their own lodging and transportation arrangements.

      Experienced technicians may be asked to continue into subsequent field projects or as lab technicians.

      We are offering competitive hourly wages (commensurate with experience).

      Hours of work will be 8AM (on-site) to 4:30PM.

      Please contact Matt Tomaso by email (mtomaso@...) or cell phone (908 875-0345) if you are interested or have questions.

      CVs or resumes with contact information for references should be sent to mtomaso@....  If you have worked with us before, or recently submitted these materials, just call or email to let us know that you are available.

      Cultural Resource Consulting Group

      Highland Park, NJ    732.247.8880

      www.crcg.net

    • thomasd.hahn@rocketmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2009

        Gray & Pape, Inc., is currently looking for field technicians who would be available to work on an upcoming project near Troy, Illinois, starting Wednesday, November 11, 2009.  This project will be worked in a 10-day session, 8 hours a day.  Wage rates are $12-$13.50/hour dependent on experience.  Successful applicants must have a degree in Anthropology/Archaeology or a related field and must have completed at least one field school; some experience in CRM archaeology is preferred, as well.  For non-local techs, individual hotel rooms are provided and per diem is $30/day.  Interested parties should submit their vitae (with at least 3 references included) to Thomas Hahn at thahn@... or fax to his attention at 513-287-7703.  Gray & Pape, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer.