Field Techs Needed Throughout Texas

  • Martha Hamilton
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2009
      Position Summary

      GMI is currently hiring experienced field technicians for temporary (Phase I, II and III) archaeological work to take place throughout Texas and the surrounding region during the summer months. Projects are currently scheduled to begin early July.

      Requirements

      Applicants must have a B.A. Degree in Archaeology/ Anthropology or a closely related field. Preference will be given to local applicants and those with at least a year of survey and/or excavation experience in Texas and the Southeast with demonstrated site recording and excavation skills.  Wages will be commensurate with experience.  Per diem and single occupancy hotel are standard for out of town technicians.  At this time, we are only accepting applications from US citizens and permanent residents.

      Please apply online at  www.geo-marine.com/careers and include your resume/cv.

      Martha Hamilton
      HR Director
      Geo-Marine, Inc.