Panamerican FT $12, CC $14-16/hr, 7 day PD, $30 + Single Occ

  • Michael Cinquino
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008

      Panamerican Consultants, Inc. has current projects in central and western New York . We are looking for experienced field techs and most possibly crew chiefs. Tech rate $12; crew chief $14 to $16 depending on project.  Seven day per diem, $30 for food/day and single room paid by company.  Work will extend thru the end of November or until the ground freezes and the snow falls.

       Panamerican is an equal opportunity employer.

       For consideration, please go to the Panamerican web site and fill out the on-line application form.

       http://panamconsult ants.com/ OnlineAppForm. htm

       Then please email a resume with references to:

       Robert Hanley at

        buffalo@panamconsul tants.com

      Dr. Michael A. Cinquino, Ph.D., RPA
      Senior Vice President