No longer accepting resumes: URS Corp Large Survey near Barstow, CA

  • leftwich15
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2008
      We are no longer accepting resumes or CVs for the "URS Corp Needs Field
      Crew for Large Survey Near Barstow, CA" job posted 7/30/3008. All
      resumes that have been submitted to URS prior to this current posting
      are currently being reviewed. We have received over 100 resumes so
      far, and we are in the process of looking over them. We will be
      getting back to everyone who submitted a resume by the middle of next
      week.

      Thank you,

      Brent Leftwich
      Principal Investigator