Immediate Openings In Tennessee

  • Carrie Loyd
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2008

      Immediate Field Technician Employment opportunities!

      BHE Environmental, Inc, is seeking qualified field technicians immediately, to work on a Phase I survey.  Minimum requirements include at least one year of CRM-related Phase I survey experience and successful completion of an archaeological field school.

      Work begins immediately and continues for approximately four weeks.

      Rate of pay is $12.50 per hour, plus Per Diem.

      Interested candidates should e-mail a cover letter, with references and a resume.

      E-mails should be directed to cloyd@... Human Resources, BHE Environmental, Inc.

      Letters and resumes will be kept on file for future reference.

      Fieldwork experience with BHE Environmental, Inc. on this job could lead to other employment opportunities in the near future.

      EOE M/F/D/V

      BHE Environmental, Inc.

      Carrie B. Loyd
      Human Resources Manager