Just 50 shy of 1,000 signatures - sign by 8:30AM EST if you can

  • R. Joe Brandon - Founder ShovelBums.org
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2007
      Hi all - If you were interested in signing the petition and have not
      yet had a chance are able to do so by say, 8:30 AM EST I would
      appreciate it if you do. The petition is just shy of 1,000 signatures
      and I thought that would be a nice round number to hit. Coupled with
      the signatures gathered by the Society for the Preservation of the
      Newark Earthworks this should be a nice addition to the package
      presented by the National Park Service.

      You can view the current signatories here, Joel Molstead is the most
      recent signatory #950:
      http://www.shovelbums.org/component/option,com_beamospetition/startpage,1/pet,1/

      Sign the petition here:
      http://www.shovelbums.org/component/option,com_beamospetition/Itemid,99999999/func,sign/pet,1/

      Thanks for your support with this project.

      Best,

      R. Joe