Principal Investigator / Senior Project Archeologist

  • Nick Trierweiler
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 10:15 AM
      Ecological Communications Corporation (EComm) is seeking an
      experienced Principal Investigator or senior Project Archeologist to
      join our growing team in Austin, Texas.

      The successful candidate will have an advanced degree in Archeology,
      Anthropology or a related field, 10+ years of field experience, a
      publishing record commensurate with project experience, and a
      demonstrated ability to bring projects to completion on schedule and
      within budget. Candidates must be RPAs or be eligible for RPA
      registration. Knowledge of key regulatory requirements is essential.
      Excellent communication skills are required and writing samples will
      be requested of short-listed candidates. Typical projects will
      include data recovery, ICRMPs, block survey, and site reevaluations
      throughout Texas, New Mexico and surrounding states.

      This opening is a permanent, career path position. EComm is a small,
      minority owned firm. We offer a competitive salary and benefits,
      plus you get to live in Austin! But, you'll have to bring the donuts
      on your first Friday. Doh!

      Please send a letter of inquiry and a current Curriculum Vita to

      Nick Trierweiler
      Ecological Communications Corporation
      3355 Bee Caves Road, building 700
      Austin, Texas 78746