Field Work Opportunities

  • Patrick Heaton
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      IMMEDIATE FIELD WORK OPENINGS

      John Milner Associates, Inc. (an equal opportunity employer) has
      immediate openings for three field assistants working out of our
      Croton-on-Hudson, NY office. Upcoming projects are located on Long
      Island, in Rhode Island, and the Mid-Hudson Valley. The period of
      employment is at least three weeks, with a strong possibility of two or
      three more weeks of field work at the end of the three week term.
      Applicants for the position must have a B.A. in Anthropology or related
      field, or demonstrate equivalent experience. Applicants should have
      archaeological field experience on both prehistoric and historic sites.
      Single motel rooms provided (including weekends) for non-local
      employess, per diem provided on working days.

      Send your resume to Patrick Heaton by FAX at (914) 271-0898 or email to
      pheaton@...