Archaeological Field Technicians needed for Mississippi Phase I Survey - $12.17/hour

  • Rachel Kyker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2006
      Panamerican Consultants, Inc. (PCI) has immediate openings for three
      experienced Archaeological Field Technicians for a Phase I Survey at
      Mobilization Center Shelby, Camp Shelby, Mississippi. The project will
      last approximately 5 months and will begin on Monday August 14, 2006.
      The pay rate is $12.17 per hour with $25.00 per diem. Housing will be
      provided as well as transportation to and from the field.

      Applicants must 1) have previous survey experience; 2) have a minimum of
      six months of full-time or equivalent employment as an archaeologist; 3)
      be able to conduct high-quality fieldwork and produce accurate and
      legible paperwork in a timely manner; and 4) coordinate with project
      managers regarding project requirements. Some experience in
      Southeastern archaeology is required.

      Interested candidates will need to fill out the online application at
      <http://www.panamconsultants.com/employ.html>
      http://www.panamconsultants.com/employ.html with "MS Shelby Field
      Technician" typed in the Position Applied for box. Applications will be
      accepted until Thursday August 10, 2006. Any questions regarding this
      project should emailed to Debbie Snow at
      <mailto:debsnow@...> debsnow@....