Phase I/Field Technican - Panola Cty, Miss.

  • Karen Niemel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2006
      Environment and Archaeology, LLC is seeking one field technician for
      Phase I work from June 19-22 in Panola County, Mississippi. The project
      will last four (4) days, consisting of 2 travel days and 2 fieldwork
      days. The pay rate is $11.25 per hour. Per diem is $25.00. Environment
      and Archaeology LLC will cover motel costs. Please email your resumes
      to Karen Niemel (kniemel@...).

      Environment and Archaeology, LLC
      7736 Highway 42, Suite D3/5
      Florence, KY 41042