History/Archaeology MA Atlanta

  • Christopher P. Koch
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2005
      ARCHITECTURAL HISTORIAN, HISTORIC PRESERVATION OR ARCHAEOLOGICAL
      CONSULTANT � ATLANTA, GA

      Atlanta office of Terracon has an immediate opening for a professional
      who meets the Secretary of the Interior�s Standards in architectural
      history and/or historic preservation and/or archaeology. MS/MA/MHP in
      historic preservation, architectural history or archaeology required,
      students who are near completion of studies will be considered.

      One to five years experience in similar position preferred but will
      provide training to qualified candidates.

      Will perform, Section 106 reviews and National Environmental Policy
      Act (NEPA) reviews, must be willing to train to perform Phase I
      Environmental Site Assessments.

      Send resume to: Terracon, 2855 Premiere Pkwy, Suite C, Duluth, GA
      30097, Attn. Chris Koch. Fax: 770-623-9628 or e-mail:
      cpkoch@...
      cpkoch - at - terracon.com

      Applications review will begin immediately and continue until the
      position is filled.

      Terracon (www.terracon.com) is a national employee-owned
      multi-disciplinary consulting engineering firm specializing in
      geotechnical, environmental, construction materials, pavements and
      facilities services. We emphasize quality environmental services &
      individual professional development. Competitive salary/comprehensive
      benefit package.

      Christopher P. Koch, Ph.D., R.P.A.
      Senior Archaeologist I CRM Group
      Terracon
      2855 Premiere Parkway, Suite C I Duluth, Georgia 30097
      P 770-623-0755 I F 770-623-9628 I M 404-759-5816
      cpkoch@... I www.terracon.com