(no subject)

  • hfolsom@xxxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 1999
      Ashley,
      I've seen job postings up for a couple of companies:

      Leonard G. Bianchi or Jean Howson
      Principal Archaeologists
      The RBA Group, Inc.
      1 Evergreen Place
      P.O. Box 1927
      Morristown, NJ 07962
      phone (201) 898-0300 [note: looks like this phone has the old area code;
      maybe the whole number is out of date � but try (973)]
      fax (973) 898-9472
      lbianchi@..., and

      and

      Cultural Resource Consulting Group
      54 Woodbridge Ave.
      Highland Park, NJ 08904
      732-985-4380
      fax 732-985-5989

      I heard CRCG mentioned as a good firm; don't know anything else about either
      of them, but they're both New Jersey; maybe try giving them a call.

      --Heather

      Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:47:45 -0500
      From: Ashley Watson <ashley@...>
      Subject: A recent anthropology graduate and looking for jobs

      Hi my fellow shovel bums!
      I recently graduated with B.A. in anthropology from
      University of South Alabama on May 9th, and I am searching for jobs. I
      want to know if there are any job openings or leads in the northeastern
      section of United States, specifically in New Jersey. It may sound like
      that I am looking at that area only but I will look at jobs in other
      sections of this country also.. Thanks for any help and feedback.

      Cheers,
      Ashley Watson