Leaving for the field or switching addresses?

  • R. Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2000
      Hello all,

      As May is here and some of you on this list will be
      A: Leaving school, or
      B: Going into the field without e-mail access.
      I wanted to remind you that you DO NOT need to unsubscribe from this
      list.

      First, if you are just leaving for the field just go to

      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/shovelbums

      and click on - Don't send me email, I'll read the messages at the Web
      site - and Viola, you no longer have messages coming to your mailbox,
      but if you find an internet cafe over the summer and want you can check
      the message archives on the web at
      http://www.onelist.com/messages/shovelbums

      If you are leaving school or changing your e-mail address go to
      http://www.onelist.com/myprofile

      and click on "change Email address"

      And don't forget about the handy "digest" option always available.

      Best,

      R. Joe Brandon