Historian/Documentary Researcher, Albany & Saratoga Counties, New York

  • user240796@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2005
      February 2, 2005

      We have two Phase 1A projects, one in Saratoga County and the other in Albany
      County, New York. We are looking for a documentary researcher or historian
      in the upstate area to conduct archival research for our firm, Greenhouse
      Consultants Incorporated. The requirements for a candidate include knowledge of
      Section 106 regulations, and the proven ability to conduct Phase 1A archival
      research and write that portion of the report. The candidate should have a
      degree in Public History, Archaeology, or closely related field. Excellent writing
      skills and analytical skills are a must. Rate of pay is dependent upon
      experience.

      Please email a cover letter with resume and references to:

      Paula Crowley
      Manager
      Greenhouse Consultants Incorporated
      1350 Exchange Place