Field Technicians, Maryland region

  • Elizabeth A. Comer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 21, 2004
      EAC/Archaeology is looking for several field technicians for a series of
      projects in the Maryland/Washington, D.C. area. Projects include several
      Phase I projects and a Phase II. Salary will be $13.50 per hour. Project
      duration is at least 3 months. Experience in Phase I prehistoric and
      historic surveys in the Maryland region is required. Additionally,
      experience with historic Phase II excavations is preferable. Preference
      will be given to applicants who can demonstrate experience and skill in the
      use of GPS technology and mapping. These positions will be filled
      immediately.

      Applicants should email a cv to Ecomer@..., or call
      410-243-6767. Resumes may also be faxed to 410-243-8383.

      EAC/A
      4303 N. Charles St.
      Baltimore, MD 21218

      Elizabeth A. Comer