PI and Crew Chief Positions

  • Higgins, Howard
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2003
      TRC Mariah Associates Inc. seeks Principal Investigator (Project Manager) and Crew Chief qualified archaeologists to add to our Albuquerque, New Mexico team. The positions are full time and indefinite in duration. Specializations open. Work includes data recovery excavations, testing, and inventory projects. Applicants should be sufficiently physically fit to perform their job responsibilities in demanding remote environments typical of New Mexico and the Southwest. Full benefit package. Salary depending upon experience and qualifications. Good writing skills required. Listing on current BLM permits in part or all of New Mexico a strong asset.
      Please send, fax, or email a cover letter, resume, and names, addresses, and phone numbers of at least three references to:
      Lori Curry
      Human Resources
      TRC Mariah Associates Inc.
      605 Skyline Drive
      Laramie, WY 82070
      Fax: (307)745-4951
      lcurry@... <mailto:lcurry@...>
      TRC Mariah Associates Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes a drug and alcohol free workplace.