Principal Investigator Opportunity

  • Lance Rom
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2003

      Quality Services (QS) is an expanding, multi-disciplinary environmental

      consulting company in Rapid City, South Dakota.  We have current projects

      throughout the Black Hills, Powder River Basin, northern Plains, Rocky Mountains and mid-west.  QS may open an additional office in Wyoming to better accommodate

      client needs.

      At this time we have a need for additional principal investigators/project managers.  Some of these positions can combine office and field positions to better suit long-term needs of the employee, their family and the firm. Valid drivers licenses are required, as is US citizenship or valid green card authorizing you to work in the U.S.

      Applicants vitae and other materials should adequately demonstrate their expertise and experience Trimble GPS equipment, ArcView, NEPA, writing & editing, curation, and historical analysis.

      Pay rates vary with experience and quality of performance.  Applicants must have Masters level professional degrees and appropriate experience.  Minimum starting salary for the Principal Investigator is $31,680/year. One month of paid leave is included.

      To be considered for a position please email us (quality@...) the

      following initial materials and information -

         * vita

         * list of authored project reports

         * work strengths and skills needing improvement (especially computer programs)

         * goals and ambitions

         * date of availability

         * contact information including email, phone and fax

         * driver license issuing state and number