Job reannouncement

  • arsax@xxx.xxxx
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 1999
      P-III Associates in Salt Lake City still has short term field positions open
      immediately on an inventory in central Nevada. The original job announcement
      can be found in Digest Number 72. Fax or email a resume to Alan Schroedl
      email: (aschroedl@...) Fax: 1--801-467-9978.

      * I have attached the P-III posting from digest 72 below - R. Joe