File - Monthly reminder to please post wages

  • shovelbums@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 12 , Jan 1, 2003
      This is your friendly monthly reminder to encourage firms posting to this list to include the minimum salary range for posted positions. If advertising for hourly work please post a clear description of the hourly rate + per diem rates (if offered) and any stipulations (how many people to to a room, I encourage to have only one to a room, cash per dierm or reciept, etc...). Your support in this is greatly appreciated.

      I do not delete postings without wages, in particular because some firms HR divisions do not allow people to post wages. However I would strongly encourage you to ask your HR for a variance to allow you to include wages. No one is going to put you out of business by seeing what your salaries are, and heck, if the folks in the next state are paying better, you can use that for a reason to raise your rates, bill for a better overhead, and have more resources to do better work!

      Better pay works for all of us. You are a business, so invoice like a business.

      To support this free sservice please ask your HR and staff to use http://store.shovelbums.org for online purchases.

      Best,

      R. Joe
    • shovelbums@yahoogroups.com