Non-job announcement - E-tiquity - from SAA !

  • R. Joe Brandon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2002
      Folks,

      While I rarely like to send out non job related postings, this one
      caught my eye because I believe this is a great step in the right
      direction for the SAA's to take with their new online journal
      E-tiquity. This is following in the footsteps of some fantastic online
      UK resources like the, formerly free, Internet Archaeology at
      http://intarch.ac.uk/ (pity - I miss the go-go early 90's of Mosaic 1.0
      when everything on the 'net was free...). Check out e-tiquity for free
      below, and more importantly, contribute to make this resource grow and
      be useful to us all - and encourage them to keep this free.

      Off subject - Happy Belated Birthday to Jim Strait. Jim is a good
      friend and was a founding member of the Uark pocket_gophers group which
      was the springboard for the start of Shovelbums.org. If you are in the
      field with him in Montana do me a favor and buy him his favorite drink
      for me and wish him a happy one.

      Best,

      R. Joe

      Begin forwarded message: