Fieldwork Opportunities

  • Rich Lewis
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 7, 2001
      Hello,
      Kise, Straw, & Kolodner Inc. is currently seeking archaeologists for a Phase I survey at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Fieldwork will begin monday Dec. 10, 2001 and could possibly run through the end of February 2002. This is a local project and no per diem is available. Pay ranges from $10.00 to $12.00/hr based upon experience. Please direct all inquiries, including cover letter and resume to:

      Petar Glumac, Director of Archaeological Services
      Kise, Straw, & Kolodner Inc.
      123 South Broad Str., Suite 1270
      Philadelphia, PA 19109
      Phone: (215) 790-1050