new to group

  • rottridge@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2001
      Hi. I am 28 years old and just got my defibrillator. I have not found
      anyone else my age with one, or, for that matter, anyone with one
      period. I was diagnosed with long qt syndrome at 19 and had the aicd
      implanted after my daughters birth. I would be very interested in
      reading about other people's experience with their devices.
    • HisEagles@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 11, 2001
        Hello Friend,
              My name is Jerry and I recieved my defibrilator last August. I also am
        new to this group. I haven't seen alot of posts on this group but that could
        always change. In doing research on fiding other people with defibrilators I
        found a message board that has been very helpful to me. The ZAPPER/BBS

        http://www.duff.net/zapper/wwwboard/wwwboard.html  Through reading the posts
        there it has helped me to better understand that I was not the only one going
        through these feelings. They also discuss alot of questions that you may
        have. Anyone can post to the board and others who have been through it
        respond with their experiences on a particular topic.

              You can also read back in the past posts and find alot of answers to
        all those questions that are going through your mind right now. I hope that
        this has helped you and keep in touch! I'd like to hear more discussion on
        this group also. It really helps when you find others who are going through
        the same feelings.

        Blessings!

         Jerry

        E-Mail Administrator
        Care-Nurse and House Of Hope Ministries
        http://www.care-nurse.com/columbine
        http://www.fishthe.net/witness/findChrist.htm

        Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own
        understanding. In all thy ways acknowlege Him, and He shall direct thy paths.
        Proverbs 3: 5 & 6