Re: [Shocks-For-Life] information

  • amrasas@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2000
      Dear Stephanie,
      Try Dr. Ronald Haberman in Joplin, MO. Unfortunely, I do not know his
      mailing address or his e-mail. And I thought that I almost had a nervous
      fit when it turned that2/3 of the shocks I received weren't supposed to
      happen, turned out to be a faulty sensor wire.
      But if somehow you get a hold of Dr. Haberman, pkease send me his address.
      He used to practic here in Phoenix, AZ. Sincercly, Helen D. Rice
      P.S. Tell him I said Hi and thanks a lot.