New poll for Shocks-For-Life

  • Shocks-For-Life@egroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 6, 2000
      Enter your vote today! Check out the new poll for the Shocks-For-Life
      group:

      Do you know alot about the heart?

      o Yes i know alot about hearts
      o I know some about hearts
      o I know a little
      o I dont know a hole lot about hearts

      http://www.egroups.com/polls/Shocks-For-Life

      not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the eGroups
      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • Shocks-For-Life@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2002