Free Affordable Health Insurance Quotes

  • Jane Eisner
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2003
      Untitled Document

      Are You One of 20 million Americans that Have
      No Health Insurance?

      We Offer the Newest, Most Complete FREE Quote
      Service on the Internet, So Don’t Wait Any Longer!

      Get Your FREE Quote Today!
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      REMOVE HERE
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    • Booker R. Herrera
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 3, 2003
        Untitled Document

        Get the Best Health Insurance Rates Right Here!

        New Service Offering the Most Complete Free Rate
        Service Referral System Available Today

        Start Here for Your FREE Quote
        REMOVE HERE
        nhbwvk20emhynj117a16vng290ug06rgejs2y1q ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~