Your Has Been Fund Release & Approved {Code= OFAC'S/20167}

  • Mrs. Janet Napolitano
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 13, 2013
      From The Desk of Mrs. Janet Napolitano
      Secretary of US Department of Homeland Security Washington D.C
      Attention Beneficiary,
      Records show that you are among one of the individuals and organizations who are yet to receive their overdue payment from overseas which includes those of Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance.
      Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have also noticed that over the past you have been transacting with some imposters and fraudsters and some imposters claiming to be The Federal Bureau of Investigation.
      The Cyber Crime Division of the Homeland Security gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) formerly known as the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) of how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these Imposters. As a result of this we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us.
      We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance of Nigeria that your payment totaling $27,500,000.00 will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $95,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world for withdraw or transaction.
      We have advised that this should be the only way at which you are to receive your payment because it’s more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake cheque last year 2012.
      We have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $27.5 million United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it is our duty to protect our fellow humans from this scams and mind games. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government and United Nation to make sure all debts owed to scam victims world wide which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc. are been cleared for the betterment of the current economic status of the nation and its citizens as he has always believed “Our Time for Change has come” because “Change can happen”

      To redeem your fund you are hereby advised to abide to the instructions below to enable the shipment of the Premium Visa Credit card and it back up document and the charge fee required to pay is, the shipping and security insurance fee which is $355 only nothing more and no hidden fees as everything else has been taken care of by the Federal Government including custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $355 only which is for the shipping and security insurance fee.
      Fill in below with your personal information.
      Full Name..............
      Full Address..............
      Phone Number...............
      Sex..........
      Occupation.........
      Please get back to me with your personal information and also a confirmation email to know if you are sending down the fee which is $355, so that i can send down the payment information in which you are to use in making the payment of $355 down to me.
      Once again i am so 100% sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taken it upon our duty to monitor everything in order to cub cyber-crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.
      Thanks
      Mrs. Janet Napolitano
      Secretary of US Department of Homeland Security
      Address: 245 Murray Ln Sw # 14, Washington D.C.
      About me website: http://www.dhs.gov/xabout/structure/gc_1232568253959.shtm