The Website Your Supermarket Hates!

  • evelynmanchester
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 10, 2013
      The Website Your Supermarket Hates!

      Many of the group members know that I am a retired Regional Manager of a large
      southern supermarket chain of over 48 locations. We were always instructed to
      warn local store managers not to spread the word about the website at
      http://stockup4less.com because it basically allowed customers to
      legally set their own prices on the groceries and everything else in the
      supermarket. So although we tried to not let the consumers know about this
      program every executive in the supermarket business was using this program to
      basically get their items for next to nothing. I always felt bad about keeping
      this a secret but one executive resisted this secrecy and was immediately fired.
      Now that I'm retired I am on a crusade to let every single person in the USA
      know about this amazing program. If you know anyone that needs to save big bucks
      please share this with them also.