PayPal announcement for merchant accounts.

  • PayPal Customer Service & Support
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2012
    Dear PayPal Services user,

    We're getting rid of over 60 different privacy policies across PayPal and
    replacing them with two that are a lot shorter and easier to read.
    Our new policies cover multiple products and features, reflecting our desire
    to create one beautifully simple and intuitive experience across PayPal.

    In order to fully understand your rights, please take a few minutes to read
    and accept this Privacy Policy as well as our Merchant Services Agreement.

    These updates have taken effect on
    October 15, 2012 - Privacy Policy for PayPal Services respectively
    October 17, 2012 - Merchant Services Agreement.

    - How can I read and accept the PayPal policies ?

    It's easy:

    1. Download the new policies attached to this email.
    2. Confirm that you're the owner of the account.
    3. Read and accept the Privacy Policy and Merchant Services Agreement
    by clicking the "I Accept" button.

    Please note:
    You have to read and accept our new policies within the next 10 working days,
    however, if you don't comply to accept our new policies, we (PayPal Inc.)
    will be forced to terminate your account.

    Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and we apologize for any
    inconvenience.

    PayPal Customer Service & Support
    2012 PayPal, Inc.