Re: Overdue Payment!!

  • The Resolution Panel
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2 10:00 AM
      The Resolution Panel
      Senate Committee on Appropriation & Finance
      Aso Rock Villa FCT, Abuja
      go.link@...

      This is to officially inform you that we have verified your file and found out why you have not received your overdue payment.

      This occasioned is due to the fact that you have not fulfilled the due obligations given to you in respect to your payment. Secondly, we have information that you are still dealing with some greedy officials here in an attempt to secure the release of your fund.

      We wish to formally advise you that such illegal act has to stop - if you wish to receive your payment since a solution to your problem has been deliberated by the committee. We have arranged your payment to be made through our swift payment center - FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE Regional office - this is the latest instruction from the presidency in conjunction with the FBI.

      We also received an e-mail from a man called (Gilbert Anderson) stated that he is your younger brother, he told our office that you have given him permission to claim your fund value of USD2,600,000,00 Dollars as first part payment of your total sum, We would like to know and to confirm if you are the one that gave him the power of claim, if yes, kindly provide a letter of claim from a chief judge or from a reputable attorney in your country before we can release your fund to him, if no? you are to quickly inform this office to avoid wrongful delivery of your fund which has been programmed by the Senate Committee, on resolution to pay all Foreign fund still in our custody.

      The swift payment center of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA has made an arrangement on how your total amount of $2,600,000:00[ONE MILLION SIX Hundred Thousand US Dollars] will be paid via Cashable Check, ATM Card or through Bank transfer, Kindly notify this office ASAP if you will like to receive your fund through any of this arrangement designed by the committee.

      Re-confirm and send the following information to the coordinator:

      1. Full Names:
      2. Residence address:
      3. Telephone/Fax number:
      4. Age:
      5. Total Contract Value Sum Expecting:

      The contact information of the Pay Master General Office of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA is as follow.

      Mr. David Ademola
      Email: go.link@...

      The foreign payment center of the FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NIGERIA has been mandated to issue out your $2,600,000:00[TWO MILLION SIX Hundred Thousand Dollars] payment as soon as possible. It will be in your best interest to stop all further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any bottleneck or hitches in receiving your fund payment.

      Note: Due to activities of impostors, we hereby issue you our 'Transaction Code' WDSC331 NG. Bear in mind that you will be required to indicate this code [WDSC331 NG] in any/all correspondence with this office Payment Center by using it as your subject line for prompt attention to your application.

      All reply should be forwarded to the pay master office, you are hereby advised to contact the Pay Master General Office via the below email address:

      Contact: David Ademola
      Email: go.link@...

      Best regards,
      Senator Mary Owolabi
      Senate Committee on Appropriation & Finance Aso Rock Villa FCT, Abuja